So about a week ago I was inspired to add a counter to the bottom of my blog, mainly because I was convinced no one was reading it. If no one was reading there would be less pressure to write anything. Good news, there were 30 views since I added the counter, I started it at 50 so I would feel like less of a loser and I had already had the blog a couple months. This might be cheating but you know you would do it to. It is like when you open your first checking account and they start your first check number at 100 so you don't feel like a loser with your first checks, maybe that was just my bank?
Anyway, now that I know I do have a few readers I am inspired to keep detailing our Cali (and beyond) adventures. This weekend we are finally back at home and I intend to get caught up and blog about our Jackson trip. I have a crazy busy week at work so I don't have time to write a full blog during the day, bummer. But for you out there stay tuned and have a happy 4th of July!
No comments:
Post a Comment